Effective February 1, 2011
Art Colony Association is pleased to announce the details of their new concessions program to be managed
by Mélange Catering & Special Events. After reviewing costs associated with our existing food court and
listening to feedback from our patrons, the board and staff selected Houston’s Mélange Catering to respond
to our needs.
Under the management of Mélange’s Greg Bess and Linda West, working with our staff and production team,
Mélange will handle all food festival services, including handling enquiries from interested vendors. Contact
info from vendors who have already contacted either the Art Colony offices or our production manager has
been given to Mélange and they will contact you should they have open booths or specific needs.
We truly value the partnership and friends we have made over the years with our long time vendors and hope
that we can continue to work with many of you under the new food court management.
Any interested vendors are encouraged to speak directly with Linda West, 713.869.0066. Only vendors
confident they can meet the needs of the estimated 30K patrons need apply. All interested vendors should
note the following food program requirements:
- Mélange Catering will produce the food court for the 2011 Bayou City Art Festivals.
- Menus will be predetermined and limited in scale.
- Commissions from all food booth sales will be paid to management.
- Vendor booth fees will be collected with signed contract.
- All vendors must be able to provide certificated of insurance.
- All transactions will be conducted with coupons ( 10 coupons for $10.00)
- All staff will be need to appropriately dressed with aprons and hats.
- In our on-going effort to be eco friendly, all disposable service ware will be need
to be purchased from Mélange.