Bayou City Art Festival Tickets
NOTE: We accept CASH ONLY at the Festival. If you want to use a credit card, you will need to purchase your tickets online. ATM's are available at the Festival to purchase tickets.
March 22 - 24, 2013
10 a.m. - 6 p.m. daily
Adults - $15
Children 3 to 12 - $3
Children Under 3 Free
Free Festival Shuttles Multiple Locations | No Public Parking in Memorial Park
300 Juried Artists in 18 Media Categories
- Green Mountain Energy Children'ss Creative Zone
- Houston Arts Alliance Local Roots, Global Culture Stage
- International Foods, Art Bar and Beer & Wine Gardens
- VIP Hospitality Suite presented by Texas Monthly & Boulevard Realty
- Apache Corporation First Look Friday
- Art Heist - A Scene in Green
- AND MORE!
All Festival proceeds benefit Arts and Community Service Non-profits
Sunday, March 25, 2011, 9 a.m.
Regular Admission Fees Apply
NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES
The Bayou City Art Festivals are Rain or Shine events. Festival tickets, to include any specific ticketed event during the festival, are non-refundable with no exchanges.
Please keep in mind that we are a funding organization, and our benefitting Nonprofit Partners rely on our ticket sales for crucial program funding. We appreciate the continued show of support through attendance at both festivals. We look forward to many more years of celebrating fine art, fun and fundraising!
Become a member and you can receive a variety of member-exclusive benefits, such as: